Let's Go Mama!

If you've ever wondered what it would be like to travel with a toddler, then you're in luck. I hope that you enjoy reading about our vacations, and that it inspires you to get together as a family, and just go.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Sheeple





So Rissy and I were watching a new show the other night...and the main character called these lemming-esque individuals "Sheeple." So, I promptly stole the name for my Sheep-a-weenies..because if you know me, you know that these guys are a part of my family. So...sheep-a-weenie + People = sheeple :-)

So...for the pics!

Week one: Mickey aka Chubs


Next up is Donald aka Brinklee




Our only girl, Oreo, aka Minnie



Finally there is our "other black boy" aka Flaco




I hope you enjoy these updates...check back soon for more pics from this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment