Let's Go Mama!

If you've ever wondered what it would be like to travel with a toddler, then you're in luck. I hope that you enjoy reading about our vacations, and that it inspires you to get together as a family, and just go.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Behold...the Sheep-A-Weenies Have Arrived!

"What's a Sheep-a-weenie?" I've heard that comment often in the last few weeks, as we've prepared for the puppies' arrival into our family. Put simply, a Sheep-a-weenie is what happens when you try to "save up" for a spay of your basset/weenie and a neuter of your Old English Sheepdog. Yep...I should have taken out that high interest credit card and put the spay/neuter on that...would have saved TONS of money...even at 27% interest. So...what will they look like? I'm not real sure...but let me try to see if I can give you an idea.


This is Dexter Deen



Because this is a "family oriented" blog, and because I have a toddler, let's suffice it to say that he "married" Marlee Kate



And together, after much thought and planning, they decided to have babies...so the stork brought them four beautiful puppies. The Sheep-a-weenies!



They were born on February 21, 2011. Please check back often for updates on these one of a kind little dears. I'll try to update with pics from week 1 and 2 later.

No comments:

Post a Comment